We are so thrilled to announce we are reopening on Monday 7th September 2020.
We have made some changes and put safety measures in place to make sure your visit to Dinky Town for you and your little ones will be safe. We are very confident that you will enjoy the benefits of reduced capacity and extra cleaning measures.
- We have gone back to sessions during these times with reduced and limited spaces and time between to increase cleaning time between sessions. All surfaces and toys will be constantly disinfected and will be swapping out toys for sanitized ones. You can use our booking system below to book your play session.
- Significant capacity reduced
- In addition to enhanced cleaning between sessions, we will be cleaning high contact points and touch points throughout the session as well as carrying out a more thorough clean between sessions and at the end of the day.
- As well as cleaning all surfaces and toys constantly we will also be using a fogging machine to clean the toys and all hard surfaces for double protection,
- More vigorous and intense cleaning
- Adults will need to wear a mask covering during the session unless seated enjoying a snack or coffee.
- Our team will be wearing visors
- Measures are in place to promote social distancing throughout dinky town as well as arrow directions throughout the play area with entry and exit signage
- We ask that you sanitize your hands on arrival using our touch free hand sanitizing station. We have further sanitizing stations around Dinky Town.
- We ask that children are supervised by adults at all times to assist with social distancing.
- We will have a ‘wash box’ where you can place any mouthed toys as soon as they finish playing so we can clean and disinfect them.
- We will be taking your details for NHS test and trace upon arrival. These will be destroyed after 21 days.
- We ask all guests to please comply with our COVID-19 regulations and maintain good hygiene and remain a safe distance between other households.
- We have removed certain toys, props and costumes such as play makeup and plush toys to try keep the play area as safe and hygienic as possible.
- If you or a family member feels unwell or has any COVID-19 symptoms we kindly ask that you postpone your visit.
Please do not visit Dinky Town if you, your child or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, has a temperature or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Please click on our Times & Prices for our full opening hours timetable.
Upon our reopening we will be opening Monday to Friday but hope to have weekend sessions available in the not too distant future. Party bookings for any day are now being taken again. Please contact us for further details or enquiries.