All online bookings are subject to a non-refundable policy.
- Dinky Town Ltd will endeavour to re-book customers an alternative available session if more than 24 hours’ notice has been given from point of date and session time chosen.
- Dinky Town Ltd cannot be held responsible for customer not being able to attend sessions due to child illness, not being able to find a car parking space, stuck in traffic or inclement weather.
- All bookings are non refundable
- All bookings that are booked in Thanet as a mistake are non refundable. It states clearly on our website that this is our Suffolk page.
On purchasing an admission fee to Dinky Town Ltd you agree to the following terms:
- Children are supervised at all times by an authorised adult
- Rules of Play are followed and respected
- That no-one enters Dinky Town Ltd if feeling unwell or showing signs of illness
- Respect our members of staff
- If our staff members feel that you are not abiding by our terms and conditions and are asked to leave you do so in a calm manor
Children over the recommended age range (walking to 6/7) are subject to a full paying child’s admission but need to respect that Dinky Town Ltd is a play centre designed for the younger children and if they appear to be causing disruption or do not adhere to the ‘Rules of Play’ they will be asked to leave the play area.
A child’s admission fee includes one adult, any further adults attending are subject to an additional adult fee and are to be included within your party booking.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have booked the correct date and time for their play session and Dinky Town Ltd cannot be held responsible for customer error.
All online payments are made via Paypal and you will be redirected to Paypal to process your payment. Dinky Town Ltd does not hold any financial information given to Paypal in order to process your payment and cannot be held responsible for any errors that may occur. Please refer to Paypal’s terms and conditions for further information.
Dinky Town Ltd operates a strict limited number of child spaces and retains the right to refuse entry if maximum capacity has been reached.
Dinky Town Ltd retain the right to refuse entry to:
- anyone showing signs of illness
- any adult that is attending alone and not with a full paying child
- anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- anyone who does not respect or is abusive towards our members of staff
- anyone who has not, or refuses to, pay their admission fee
From time to time and due to circumstances out of the control of Dinky Town Ltd may have to cancel a play session, close an area or will be unable to provide the full range of facilities. On such an occasion Dinky Town Ltd will decide on the best course of action and inform customers of their decision as soon as possible.
Only food or drink purchased onsite is allowed to be consumed at Dinky Town Ltd.
Strictly no smoking or no chewing gum at all times whilst on Dinky Town Ltd premises.
Photographs are permitted to be taken but we do ask customers to do their best to not include other children not under their supervision.
Dinky Town Ltd are not responsible for anyone sharing or posting their own photographs on to social media sites.
Dinky Town Ltd will not take or use any images of customers without prior written consent.
All personal belongings brought in to Dinky Town Ltd premises are done so at your own risk and Dinky Town Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage.